Apple Iphone X | XR | XS | XS Max | 7 | 8 | 7+ | 8+ | 6 | 6S | 6+ | 6S+ Curved Glass Protector
1. Glass Protector
2. Cleaning Set (alcohol pad, cleaning pad, dust cleaning sticker, cleaning cloth, anti-slip pad)
-made of ASAHI glass from Japan
-0.65mm thickness - curved glass
-9H surface hardness
-precise cut tempered glass
Video Installation Guide
How to install CURVED glass protector for iPhone 6/6+
0:01 - Introduce CURVED glass protector , use coin to hit the edge of it
1:51 - Use coin to hit the edge of full glass protector
3:40 - How to install CURVED black glass protector
07:16 - Install CURVED glass protector over and over
10:24 - How to install CURVED white glass protector
12:38 - Install CURVED glass protector over and over
14:45 - Touching test
For Iphone XR
For Iphone X
It can be installed with our bumper case no matter whole aluminum or TYPE X bumper case.
Covers the curved edge of phone.
This is Full Flat Glass Protector. It doesn’t surround the edge part of screen so it would be more fragile without bumper case.
Stronger than the old one because of surrounding the edge part of phone precisely.
Its thickness is about 0.65mm with glass and NIPPA glue but doesn’t affect touching.
1. Put the phone on anti-slip pad.
2. Use Alcohol pad to wipe the screen gently and use DRY cleaning pad to dry all the fluids.
3. Peel off the glass protector from the board. Take it with left hand above the phone in case dust falls on screen. Take the sticker with right hand and do the dust cleaning part.
4. While aiming the glass to screen, choose a corner that you are going to let go at the last and hold it with finger pulp gently. Don’t bend the corner.
5. Aim the speaker first of all would be easier, then aim to HOME button.
6. Press all those bubbles out like the way video shows. When it comes to the last corner, let go your finger pulp.
7. Press the rest of bubble until they are all disappear ; if there’s dust between glass and screen, kindly peel off the glass protector from black or white board part and then remove the dust from the adhesive side with dust cleaning paper or transparent tape.
Tips to Reuse CURVED glass protector
1. Normal glass protector we have is transparent so if it gets scratched, the glue spoils and it’s obvious ; black or white board of CURVED glass protector isn’t transparent so even its glue get spoiled, it’s not obvious.
2. When taking the glass, make the stick side downwards. If you make it above, dust will fall on it.
3. If there’s dust between glass and screen, kindly peel off the glass protector from black or white board part and then remove the dust from the adhesive side with dust cleaning paper or transparent tape. Also, you have to remove dust from the screen as well.
We Also Recommend